Middle Rogue MPO
This map shows all Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) projects by jurisdiction. Projects shown do not represent all of the transportation actions anticipated. Each jurisdiction will plan and carry out a multitude of local projects, which don't meet criteria to be part of the Middle Rogue Metropolitan Planning Organization (MRMPO) process. Local activities are based on Transportation System Plans (TSPs), which cities and counties develop as part of their state comprehensive planning obligations.
Projects are scheduled for completion in the following time frames:
• Short Range (Green) - Between 2015 and 2020
• Medium Range (Blue) - Between 2021 and 2030
• Long Range (Red) - Between 2031 and 2040
The MRMPO Policy Committee would like your feedback on the RTP projects. Below are a list of questions you can comment on.
1. Are there any projects that should be a higher priority for the region? Are there any that should be a lower priority?
2. Are there any other projects that should be included in the RTP?
3. Are there any other transportation-related issues, not previously identified, that should be considered for the RTP?
The MRMPO is holding a series of public workshops on the 2015-40 RTP, 2015-18 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Air Quality Conformity Determination (AQCD):
• January 19, 2016 at 4:00 p.m., Gold Hill City Hall, 420 6th Ave, Gold Hill
• January 28, 2016 at 4:00 p.m., Rogue River City Council Chambers, 133 Broadway, Rogue River
• February 3, 2016 4:00 p.m., Grants Pass Courtyard Conference Room, 101 NW “A” Street, Grants Pass
The RTP is in a draft form at this time, and being reviewed by the public. The MRMPO Policy Committee would like your input on the RTP. Please let us know your thoughts on the proposed RTP projects, and any transportation issues you think need to be addressed. Your comments will be documented and responded to by MRMPO staff and the Policy Committee. You can visit the MPO website at www.mrmpo.org for more information.
The MRMPO Policy Committee will hold a public hearing on March 17, 2016, 2:30p.m., City of Grants Pass Courtyard Conference Room, to consider adopting the plan.