OR 99W S.Corvallis
The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the City of Corvallis are working on a facility plan to make the OR 99W (SW 3rd Street) corridor more safe, comfortable, and attractive, especially for biking and walking. This facility plan will focus on potential improvements to OR 99W between SW Western Boulevard and SW Airport Avenue.
Public involvement is a key component of this plan. If you live, work, or regularly travel in the area, please use the map to tell us about your experience with the existing transportation system. Simply zoom into an area of interest or concern and then double-click on the specific location. You will be able to provide comments and organize them by categories, as well as select key words to help understand the issue or interest that you express. Input we are looking for includes, but is not limited to, items such as:
- What barriers make it difficult to travel on OR 99W or what makes it feel unsafe?
- What would make bicycling or walking more comfortable and safe on OR 99W?
- Where would you like to walk or bicycle, but currently do not and why?
- Are there concerns you have about the traffic on OR 99W?
- Are there locations where it is difficult to turn onto or off of OR 99W and why?
- What attributes would make the corridor more attractive to you?