Ontario Safe Routes to School Stakeholder Meeting
The City of Ontario is looking to improve walking and biking conditions in the community, as well as improve safety and mobility along the East Idaho Avenue corridor from Interstate 84 to the Snake River.
As a community leader in Ontario related to schools, we want to hear from you. How can we improve walking, cycling, and skateboarding for students in Ontario?
Topics could include:
- Safe Routes to School
- Pedestrian crossing needs
- Connectivity improvement options
- Trail connections
- Access to transit
- Traffic calming opportunities
The map on this page will allow you to add your comments on how the city can make improvements to this street.
- Using the map: Click and hold the mouse to pan around the City of Ontario. Use the "+" and "-" to zoom in or out on the map.
- Adding a comment: Double-click to add a point on the map. Click in the comment link in the dialog box to provide a comment, or click the link to reset the map and remove the point.