State Street/VMP/36th Street Intersection Concept Design
Ada County Highway District (ACHD) and the City of Boise are working together on an intersection concept design study for the intersection of State Street with Veterans Memorial Parkway and 36th Street. The goal of this study is to produce an urban intersection design that supports future adjacent land uses and future vehicle, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian travel. The project will integrate the needs of all users and synthesize with the State Street Transit and Traffic Operational Plan (TTOP) and Blueprint Boise.
Public involvement is a key component of this plan. If you live, work or travel in the area, please use the map at right to tell us about your experience with the existing roadway, walking, bicycling, and transit system. Simply double-click on locations of interest and then add your comments.
Feedback we are looking for includes, but is not limited to, items such as:
- What issues do you experience when traveling (driving, walking, or biking) through the State Street/VMP/36th Street intersection?
- What are typical routes that you use today to avoid traveling through the intersection?
- What are typical routes that you use today for walking or biking in the project area?
- Where would you like to walk or bike, but currently do not and why (e.g., gaps in sidewalk or bike lanes, busy roads without shoulders or sidewalks, busy intersections to cross, etc…)?
- What is your experience with transit at the State Street/VMP/36th Street intersection?
If you have other comments related to the study area, please use the map or send comments to email@example.com. If you have specific questions about the project, please contact Sabrina Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.