Tangerine Road Corridor, I-10 to La Canada Drive
This Tangerine Road project is part of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) plan and its limits run through the jurisdictions of Marana, Pima County, and Oro Valley. The three jurisdictions are partnering to develop the project improvements, with the Town of Marana as the lead agency, administering the contract. Some of the major features include:
- Widen the roadway to 4 lanes to accommodate future traffic demands
- Eliminate existing dip crossings and upgrade culverts to provide 100-year flood access
- Provide facilities for pedestrian and bicycle traffic with consideration of wildlife crossings.
- Implement access management, if appropriate, to enhance safety
- Install street lighting at major intersections
- Reach out to the public, businesses, and stakeholders for input
How can you help us?
The adjacent map shows the Tangerine Road project location and its limits. Please help us identify locations where you are aware of existing or potential problems. Simply double-click on locations of interest and then add your comments.